Saturday, November 7, 2015

Wedding Day

Here is our wedding day in unofficial pictures. I can't wait to see the professional photos next week!

We were on a tight schedule the entire day. Hair and getting ready started at 6:45am at my parents house. Christina was an awesome stylist!


Around 10am all my bridesmaids, Kristin, Kookie, Erin, and Christina went to the Mavericks Event Center. We spent the morning getting ready, eating the huge lunch my dad prepared, and sharing moments with each other. My bridesmaids helped me put on my dress. My bow was my favorite part!










Per tradition, I had something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue. I wore my mother's pear bracelet for my something old. As a gift, Kristin, Dad and Ryan gave me a heart locket with pictures of all my loved ones. I was holding my emotions together until I saw the locket and then I teared up because it was such a thoughtful gift. Sabrina let me borrow $30 (my jersey number), and my toes were painted blue.




 Before the ceremony we took family pictures.

Look at all my beautiful bridesmaids!


Before I knew it, it was 2:00 and I was walking down the isle. Syd started to cry as soon as he saw me and the ceremony was short and sweet. Erin was a fantastic officiant and I heard that there wasn't a dry eye in the seats. I didn't notice because all I could see was Syd smiling back at me.




Our first moment at husband and wife!




 Our reception was AWESOME! Everything ran smoothly thanks to Saskia. It was so much fun being surrounded by friends and family. I danced to every song of the night, just like I wanted to, and Syd got to drink beer with his brothers and friends, just like he wanted to. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! The memories will last a lifetime.


 And now we are live happily ever after.




No comments:

Post a Comment