Friday, June 17, 2016

Waka Waka

Tonight we had our big performance in Palo Alto. My dance troupe danced in the Heart Beat Dance Academy summer show, and it was a lot of fun. There are 12 of us in the troupe, and two are the mother-daughter owners of the dance studio. They perform every year, and have decided that dancing with their friends is more fun then doing a duet. Bring back stage seeing are the little dancers running around in make up and beautiful costumes added to the excitement. Brings back a lot of memories from dancing a Susan Hayward's School of Dance back in the day.

Our dance went off without a hitch, and I loved having my fans in the crowd. Syd and my family came to see us dance. Thanks so much for coming!

At first I was unsure about joining the troupe this spring because of softball season and being busy, but I am really glad I did. I love dancing and it was nice to make some adult friends in HMB. I hope we all dance together again next year. I suggested a Bollywood routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment