Today was an awesome day all around. We had a Link Crew activity with the freshmen in the afternoon. The leaders gathered their crews and talked about the upcoming Mercy Week. They played a get to know you game and then made crowns that they can wear to the Mercy Day rally with their class shirt.
I walked around to all the groups and they girls were really engaged and having fun! I'm so happy Link Crew is having a positive effect on our community.
And as if that wasn't enough fun, softball started today!!! We had our first fall training session and it went great. We had 14 girls at the field, including two international students. I was really impressed with the effort. I threw a lot of skills and exercises and they rose to the occasion.
All in all a great day! Preparation paid off. I missed being at the softball field and it felt good to be back.


No comments:
Post a Comment