Here are some pics from my week. I had good intentions to blog was fatigue got the best of me at night.
I accidentally washed my leather wallet with my life inside of it. I lasted two days with my driver's license, and credit card in an envelope in my purse while it dried out. My goal is to buy a new one in Europe.
At school we installed the new Student Government. I am excited to work with the leaders more next year!
I said goodbye to my intern Amber. I am going to miss her next year! She helped me so much, fold uniforms, making bulletin boards. I owe her a lunch of two after all her hard work.
I also said goodbye to this year's SBO's. It was fun getting to know them and acting like the 7th SBO reliving my senior year all over again.
If you can read the note I wrote on the board to the SBO's, I told them to light the world on fire and that they could borrow my lighter fluid. I have had this bottle on my desk since softball senior day three weeks ago. I am not really sure what to do with it because I don't want to throw it in the trash and have the mansion burn down. I'd feel too guilty! It has become a laughing point of my desk when people stop by the office.
I went for a walk today with my family. We were looking for whales but didn't have any luck. I haven't seen any yet this year, but it was nice to get out and catch up with the Fam!
Amber has cupcake socks!
ReplyDelete