Sunday, May 26, 2019

Race for Impact

This morning I volunteered at the Coastside Race for Impact, and Syd ran in the race. The race is a 5K sponsored by my gym with 8 different obstacles along the way. Last year I ran it and had a lot of fun, but I am not quite ready for that much activity yet with my rib. I managed station #1 and station #8 on the beach. 



Syd in orange doing his jumping jacks. 


Syd at station #8 doing his burpees.

Syd led the pack during the race and came in 2nd! He won an hour massage at a local massage place. Way to go Syd!!





And a little deck update. Not as much progress has been made as I’d like. No new boards yet. They had to replace a bunch of rotten wood that they didn’t expect to (all the white panels). 




No comments:

Post a Comment