Photo credit to Kristin for many of these photos!
Sunday, June 16, 2019
Happy Father’s Day Cowboy
Happy Father’s Day Dad! From you I learned to make to do lists and work toward crossing things off. I learned that if I write one page per day, it adds up into an entire book. I learned to show up when others need you. I learned that breakfast is the most important meal and can be eaten any time of day. I learned that you are never too old to learn or teach yourself new things like surfing, horse owning, or speaking Spanish. You model for me and RR what it looks like to be a life long learner while enjoying the journey. I admire your work ethic and dedication to our family. You are the best Dad! Thank you and I love you!




Photo credit to Kristin for many of these photos!
Photo credit to Kristin for many of these photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yup ~ you sure did get a good papa!
ReplyDelete