Stay healthy and wear a mask everyone! And the reason why I posed this is to reduce the stigma around testing positive because we are at the point where the flu is much more worrisome than Covid if you are vaccinated. We need to protect vulnerable populations and was our hands!
Wednesday, January 12, 2022
The Sunset
The photo doesn’t do the sunset Justice tonight! It’s been a whirlwind three days because I tested positive for Covid. Not sure how I got it, I was never a close contact, but I am feeling good now! I had light symptoms, runny nose, headache, fatigue, and just felt off. I took two at home tests and a PCR test and tested negative, and then I felt better and tested positive. Covid doesn’t make sense! But I am happy to report that omicron is far less scary as the other variants, and that is because the vaccines are working. Syd had similar symptoms and we are waiting for his test to come back. 
Stay healthy and wear a mask everyone! And the reason why I posed this is to reduce the stigma around testing positive because we are at the point where the flu is much more worrisome than Covid if you are vaccinated. We need to protect vulnerable populations and was our hands!
Stay healthy and wear a mask everyone! And the reason why I posed this is to reduce the stigma around testing positive because we are at the point where the flu is much more worrisome than Covid if you are vaccinated. We need to protect vulnerable populations and was our hands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment