I’m so happy we made it home. It was a really fun weekend, but wow, every moment took a lot of energy. On our way to the airport one cheerleader got sick. Poor kid was hunched over and did not feel well at all. Our other cheerleader with the hurt ankle was really struggling to walk, so my plan was to get a wheel chair at the airport. The best news about a wheel chair is they get to preboard. I made it though security pushing a wheelchair with one hand and holding a garbage bag in the other. Plus I had my backpack, and two others. It was a scene out of a reality tv show.
Since the wheelchair got to preboard, I brought the other cheerleader with us and we sat in the front row of the plane. First on and first off just in case she got sick again!

It was only an hour flight, but I was seriously counting the minutes. I had a bag, sprite, ginger ale, and water in my lap. I read a few pages of my book in between looking at my watch. Luckily both girls slept the whole flight!!!!
Parents greeted us at security and then it was freedom!!! I am so happy to be home. I can’t say it enough.
You deserve a vacation!
ReplyDelete