Sunday, June 5, 2022

Graduation

Today we bid farewell to the Mercy High School Class of 2022. My goal was to exude love and light during the ceremony to everyone. 
As the mistresses of ceremony, it was both mine and Lauren’s last graduation. We have worked side by side together for the last 6 years and we have felt the ups and downs. I’m grateful to have had her as a counterpart because running a school is hard and she always brought perspective and humor. 


I am so proud of my sister! Ryan walked across the stage today and I had the honor of giving her her diploma. It is tradition that faculty members who’s daughters go to Mercy give them their diploma, and as a sister I got to as well. 
Congratulations Ryan!!! I am so happy for you and exited to see what’s next for you at SCAD. 
After graduation we celebrated with friends and colleagues in the parking lot. Here I am with Kelly. 
I was really happy to have my family in the audience today for my last graduation at Mercy. I have shared Mercy with Ryan for four years, and today it was fun to share Mercy with Syd, my parents, and extended family. 

After, my parents hosted a party at their house. Lindsay and I went for a walk to try to get out some of the crazy energy from the busy day. So happy to be closing this chapter with Lindsay and starting our own journey together. 

Congratulations Ryan and the Class of 2022, you did it!

1 comment: