Sunday, August 13, 2023

Woke Up at 3am

I slept from 6pm to 3am last night and I feel like that was a pretty good attempt to get in this time zone! The sky was clear this morning before the sun came up. 
Love seeing all the stars in Fiji!


Syd ready for the 6am surf boat. He had a great time at cloudbreak and got a barrel. 


My morning view. 


The tide was really low and I watched this starfish slowly emerge from the water. 


This afternoon we hiked up the the platform on top of the island and did some yoga with a view. The water is so clear and it’s cool to see where the reef is. Syd brought binoculars to see the surf breaks and it was fun looking at the boats. 


Sunset from our chairs in front of our room. 


No comments:

Post a Comment