My dad came too and he took photos and video. I am going to post a reel on my instagram and write an article about it next week. It was an experience I will never forget!
Sunday, April 27, 2025
Kid’s Day at the Ballpark
Todays was Kid’s Day at the Giants game and I was invited to speak on a panel before the game as a softball representative to youth baseball and softball players. I was connected with the event through the Women’s Coaching Alliance and it was a really cool to be apart of. Long time Giants reporter Amy G hosted the panel and I spent about 20min talking to her about playing softball, my career, leadership lessons I have learned, and advice I would give to younger players. It was so fun and energizing!
My dad came too and he took photos and video. I am going to post a reel on my instagram and write an article about it next week. It was an experience I will never forget!
My dad came too and he took photos and video. I am going to post a reel on my instagram and write an article about it next week. It was an experience I will never forget!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this is terrific news!
ReplyDelete