I got the energy to clean out my closet this morning. Lots of things were scattered on the floor and disorganized so it was time to clear it out. I didn’t take a before photo, just know I couldn’t walk in without stepping on something because I had lots of different piles. 
This is a photo during the process. I am the type of cleaner that the situation has to get worse before it gets better.

Six huge donation bags, and two bags the throw out later…

My closet is organized! I had been saving a lot of professional clothing and shoes “just in case” but I decided that it’s time to let them go and I could buy new things when I need them. Woo feels good to get rid of a ton of stuff! I even drove all the bags to Goodwill today because I had to keep up the momentum while I had it.
applause !!!
ReplyDelete