The Equidome is a huge riding arena with seating all the way around. I can only imagine the riding events that happen here. Dad and RR noticed the marks on the side that are used for Dressage. I think we gave Ryan something to aspire to someday.
Pretty cool inside. It would be fun to ride on a drill team or compete in this arena.
My dad enjoyed walking around the stables too. He is really into RR's new hobby right now and I think he liked talking to the people. He was even wearing his cowboy boots.
I also discovered how much Syd likes animals. He pet every horse that he saw and bonded with the barn dog. Kristin joked that my "no pet" rule isn't going to last long, but I am good at sticking to my guns and presenting good reasons to remain pet free. At least for now.Fun morning. Now we are getting ready to go to the Giants game to celebrate my birthday. Can't wait for my first game of the season! Giants jersey is buttoned and ready.


great!
ReplyDelete