Sunday, October 5, 2014

Weekend Recap

Happy Birthday to Syd yesterday! Much of the day revolved around sports, but we did dress Arthur up for the occasion. He hated his sailor hat. Poor guy.

After a grueling 18 inning Giants game, Syd and I went to the Rose Bowl to watch UCLA play Utah. I refused to leave my couch or change out of my Giants shirt until the Giants had won so we were late and got to the game in the 2nd quarter. 











Going to the Rose Bowl was exciting because we had seats in one of the newly renovated boxes. The Athletics department at HW got tickets to the game and the coaches benefitted. The box was beautiful and spacious and definitely the best way to watch a game. The seats were leather and very relaxing, not to mention the view! 

Kind of a bummer, because even though we arrived late, Syd took me home early because I started not to feel well. Thank Bob we only live 5 min away because I barely made it home before coming down with the stomach flu. Feeling a little better this morning, but I plan on staying in bed all day. I need to rest up for the week and more Giants baseball!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment