Monday, September 7, 2015

LA County Fair

Syd and I went to the LA County Fair yesterday and I found it a little disappointing. My favorite thing about the fair is seeing all the 4-H kids and their farm animals. I like reading their stories and seeing the pride the kids have in training their pets. While they did have farm animals (the pigs were my favorite), there were no cute kids in white and green uniforms. I guess that's what happens when the majority of the county is pavement. 

In terms of fried food, I wasn't too adventurous and had curly fries. However my cone was full of a huge brick of fries that was really hard to eat. What started out as a great excuse to eat ketchup ended up all over our picnic table. 

The verdict is in, I prefer the San Mateo County Fair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment