Sunday, October 11, 2015

Surprise!

My friends surprised me yesterday with a bachelorette day/party. They told me we were going to the beach and when we kept missing the exit, I knew something was up. Finally we pulled into Glen Ivy, a swanky spa with massages, salt pools, saunas, and a mud pit. 








It was so fun being treated to a day of pampering. The most popular attraction at Glen Ivy is the clay mud. You rub it all over your body and then let it dry. It peals off and is supposed to be really good for your skin. When you can't stand the cracking feeling any longer, you shower off in one of the out door showers. It was quite the experience and fun for pictures!

After Glen Ivy, we drove back to our house in Pasadena and when we got home Christina was sitting on my couch! I was even more surprised to see her.

We hung out all together, wore purple, laughed, and caught up with each other. My favorite part was getting to have all my close friends together. I had so much to celebrate and I was happy to get to share it with them. Thank you so much for the great day!! I feel lucky to have such caring friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment