Saturday, March 4, 2017

Surprise, AZ

Hi from AZ! We are staying with Bob outside of Surprise and went to a Giants vs. Royals game today. We had 4th row seats that were awesome! The Giants lost 2-0, but we got to see Posey and Belt play, as well as a bunch of newbies trying to make the roster. The Royals played most of their starters, who I didn't know, but they were fun to watch.

Below are the photos. I love Spring Training!

 The beautiful stadium in Surprise. Much smaller than Scottsdale stadium, which made it a cool fan experience.
 The starting line ups. Some big names in there.
 Having fun at the park.
 Carrying chicken tenders is a pretty good use for a glove. I won't tell share that with my players.

Posey and Bochy during the pregame.

I have been following Baseballism Brand on Instagram for a while, and when I found out they had a store in AZ, I was stoked!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this post. I am green (and orange/black) with
    envy. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete