This morning we got up early and ran to the sign while the sun was rising. It was a double whammy because it’s much cooler outside for running in the morning, plus, there was no line at 7:20 when we got there! Our run was 3 miles total, so a good start to our day.
After our morning runs this week, we have been going to our hotel’s gym. It has everything we need to make a mini Empowered Fitness class on our own. I have been enjoying this part of our vacation as much as the site seeing.
The rest of our day was pretty low key. We read by the pool, me, Michelle Obama’s book, and Syd, a book his team at work is reading called Extreme Leadership.
Kristin will be happy to know that, I brought my big sun hat, but it’s so windy, wearing it is impossible. I have been wearing my Giant’s hat instead.
This evening we went to a lobster restaurant called Lorenzillo’s. Here is Syd with the lobsters ready to be picked and eaten.
great post
ReplyDelete