Sunday, May 3, 2020

Cleaning Day

Syd and I cleaned the whole house, top to bottom today! It is so nice and clean now for us to enjoy. 
We took all the work stuff out of the workout room so now it feels relaxing and serene again. 

Syd made a work station for him in the extra bedroom. It’s perfect!

Dad and I picked up trash around the harbor. We got two buckets full. 

And I found a baby buoy while picking up trash. Treasure and a good addition to my collection!

Arthur played outside a little. 

We hiked around Quarry Park, but didn’t go all the way up to the top. Just did the loop. 

We also biked around Moss Beach. I didn’t get a photo, but at the end of the street that dead ends into the ocean, there were four cars deep, sitting and eating takeout, or looking at the ocean. Tourists do not make the neighborhood feel safe from germs. 

I have been tracking the progress of this Jurassic plant for a few weeks. It started to blossom! It looks prehistoric to me. 

I also appreciate this fence supporting Bay Area sports teams. This was a quarantine project by the neighbors. 

Just a cat and his sunset. It was a beautiful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment