I made brownies for breakfast. Why not?!
I got gas today for the first time in over 6 weeks. That’s pretty amazing!
Dad and I went to the Farmer’s Market and they were serious about social distancing. They wouldn’t let dad stand in line with me for the strawberries so he waited up the way.
Lindsay,Syd, and I walked from the HMB yacht club to our house in Moss Beach! We parked Syd’s car in the harbor, and Lindsay walked from her house and met us there.
It was sunny when we started.
Then foggy.
But it was sweaty so we had half sweatshirts on and off.
Berries are ripening!
And then is was sunny when we got to Moss Beach.
We also saw Jon Miller taking a selfie in his backyard. If you go to his Instagram you can see his post!
And then the rest of the evening we chilled on the couch. Made the most of our Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment