Friday, March 19, 2021

Drive Through Formal

We hosted drive through Winter Formal at Mercy this evening. The theme was Enchanted Forest, so we had fake Christmas trees donated to act as the forest. Parent volunteers decorated with white lights, and it turned out ok. I am a perfectionist, but I accepted that we can only do so much with lights!
First I had to figure out how to assemble a fake tree...

I wanted a huge forest, but I did what I could with 6 trees. 

Students arrived in cars in dresses with their friend pods. 

We had a professional photographer and we allowed them to take masks off for the photo. 

The chaperone crew! 

I’m tired and it is past my bed time, but the students were smiling, happy to be out of the house, and I’m glad we could do something a little memorable for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment