Sunday, March 28, 2021

In the Harbor

Lindsay and I paddle boarded around the harbor this morning. It was foggy in Moss Beach, but the sun came out in the harbor. Microclimates!!



We saw some seals and there were a lot of other people paddling. When it was time to go in, I was trying to avoid the small wave being created by the tide. I thought I was in shallow water, so I stepped off my board. Turns out I was in chest deep water!!!! I have never fallen off my board before so I never wear a bathing suit or wetsuit and I carry my phone and keys in my pocket. Me and all of that was soaked! 



Funny thing was Lindsay was in front of me so she didn’t see my hit the water! It was like it didn’t even happen excited I was drenched and didn’t bring a towel. Ha! Oops! Learned my lesson. 

Side note, keys and phone were fine. Both still work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment