Favorite smoothie place.
Me on the beach.
The one thing I wanted for my birthday was to wear my purple polo shirt dress golfing. I have always wanted a polo shirt dress, but never found one I liked, but when I saw this one from a sports brand, I knew I needed it for island golf. Really happy with my outfit and this photo!
We played a Poipu Bay today, where a year and a half ago, we fell in this water hazard after Syd tried to get his ball back. We put a self imposed ban on playing at Poipu Bay for a year, so this was our first time back. It cracks me up that there are 4 of these signs posted all around the hole, but clearly we ignored them at the time.
Beautiful day for golf! Here’s to year 37!
I love your purple polo golf birthday dress!
ReplyDelete