In the afternoon, we played a new course called The Ocean Course, which is kind of funny because our home course is also called the The Ocean Course. This has a very different feel, and equally hard!
The front 9 has some really long holes and multiple that you have to hit over Devine’s or water.
It’s also cool to drive through the jungle with the vines.
The course is right by the airport, so the planes land parallel to the 11th and 12th holes.
Us on the tee box of the 14th. We could see whale spouts off the point!
This was a pretty amazing hole, right along the water.
The light house.
The most dramatic green I have ever played on. I hit the ball over into the bay. Oops.
And it pour rain on the 18th! I was soaking wet!!
The course was super nice, and I am very happy with our photos. I played really well on the front, hitting 9/9 fairways off the tee with my driver. I was proud! We may play there again later in the week. They also gave us free golf towels with the round and I was pretty stoked about that too.
Beautiful!
ReplyDelete