Friday, August 22, 2025

I figured it out!

I’ve been trying to blog for a few days now, but my app wouldn’t connect to blogger to post. Turns out my app was out of date! So I got a new app and I’m back in action!

A lot has gone down so far in August, I started a new job with the Women’s Coaching Alliance and it’s been super busy, but great. I feel like I’m right where I am supposed to be, helping develope the next generation of female coaches! Last weekend I was in LA at a WCA event and I got to meet Coach Cori Close with Sabrina.

On the home front, Syd and I have been trying to figure out what to do for our 10th anniversary, and we just booked a trip to Peru! I’ve always wanted to see Machu Pichu, so I’m super excited for the adventure.

I also bought myself a back to school present since I am balancing the sadness of not working at a school for the first time in years, with the great joy of doing something else I am excited about. I usually buy myself new school shoes for the year, so today I drove myself to the mall and bought myself new shoes. I got the new A’ja Wilson basketball shoes, the A’ones. Very excited to wear them to the Valkyries games!

now that I have this app figured out, I’ll try to post more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment