Monday, January 16, 2012

Day Off

I have a light week this week because it is finals week at IH. I don't give a PE final (nice of me?), so I only have to proctor 2 exams on Wednesday and the rest of the week I have time to catch up on my to do lists. I gave the girls a week off from softball so they can focus on finals (again, nice of me?).

Panda, Hello Kitty, and a Monkey
Today however, I hung out with Sofia and Sabrina in Pasadena. Sofia and I shopped and talked before we met up with Sabrina for Indian food. We passed a homemade candy store and I snapped this picture of a panda carmel apple. Never seen that before!

Best part of having a relatively free week? Plenty of time for the gym, except I have a feeling the week will fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment