![]() |
| Not OK Long Softball Pants |
Anyway... I noticed that there was an ENTIRE team wearing their pants long like baseball players. That is a total softball fashion DON'T. Kelly and I were talking about it, and we decided that they might as well just wear sweat pants to play. It looks sloppy and if you are wearing socks with your team colors, you might as well show them off, right? I managed to snap this picture without feeling like too much of a creeper.
![]() |
| The Bow Lady |
On the other hand there was a total softball fashion DO at the field too. There was a lady walking around in the stands with baskets full of bows with all kinds of colorful ribbon. I got her business card and I can't wait to order custom made, awesome bows for the IH team. Last year in the College World Series the Florida team wore huge bows colorful bows and I wanted to know where they bought them or how they made them. But now that I have met the softball bow lady goddess, my team can look nice too. I am even going to order one for myself.


No comments:
Post a Comment