Tuesday, January 17, 2012

UPS

Today was a nice day because I was able to run around and get my errands done. I felt very productive.  When I got home from Target and Trader Joe's (and the post office and nail salon), a UPS guy pulled up and yelled, "Today is your lucky day."

Oh really? I didn't order anything, but I live in a full house so I figured at least one of my roommates did. I was expecting him to bring out a little package from Amazon or something, but out popped this HUGE box from the truck.

"Woah, it really is one of my roommate's lucky day!"

The New Addition
Turns out Jen bought a 40 inch flat screen TV. The UPS guy was nice enough to bring it in the house for us because dang, that box was big and heavy with precious cargo. Jen was super excited and I kind of was too because we watch Glee and a few other shows together, when I have an hour to spare (um, rare). And get this, she put it in the living room for all of us to enjoy!

So the Yolanda house joined 2012 and we now have a flat screen. Thanks UPS guy (and Jen)!

No comments:

Post a Comment