Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Rose Parade Tickets
I have watched the Rose Parade in Pasadena every year since I can remember on TV, and this year I am finally going to cross seeing the parade in person off my Bucket List. I purchased front row seats to the Rose Parade for this coming New Year's Day from the parade store in Pasadena. I am so excited! My friend Vanessa will be in town and she is going to come with me. I have heard that Pasadena gets crazy during the Rose Bowl and I can't wait to see all the excitement. People usually camp out all night or wake up at 4:30am to get a good view of the street, but since I have grand stand tickets we will be able to walk to the parade from my apartment at a more decent time in the morning. Should be cool. Definitely something to look forward to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment