Syd and I flew up to HMB to do some wedding related things. This morning we went to Mezza Luna to secure our date and sign the reception venue contract. I am excited for having our reception at the restaurant because they have great food and their dining room has a warm intimate feel. They have a dance floor and are flexible in terms of timing and decorations. Should be great!!
We also had our engagement photo shoot this afternoon. Our photographer is a family friend who's photo blog I have been following for a few years. Shanti is fantastic and we had a lot of fun shooting today. We did two different coastal locations and it was a perfect evening for it. Kristin came along and acted as Shanti's assistant. It worked out great to have help and a second opinion. Now we have to wait about a week to see the photos. I'm excited!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment