Syd and I made Vision Boards with some goals and reminders for the new year. Fitness, travel, and our careers are major themes. For me, I was really inspired by the coaching convention, so I have some things on my board that remind me to keep surrounding myself with inspirational people. Other coaches, positive people, leaders, recruiters/promoters, are all people I want to learn from this year to keep developing into a person of character and help build my softball program.
There are also a couple quotes included to help me keep things in perspective. I even found the phrase "do s*%# that scares you" in a magazine. How perfect is that? It is a perfect reminder of my motto "do one thing a day that scares you" in 2015.
I hung the board on my closet door, so I will look at it daily. The idea is to keep your goals and aspirations in sight so you don't get off track throughout the year. Can't wait to revisit it next January and see if the vision board worked.
I hung the board on my closet door, so I will look at it daily. The idea is to keep your goals and aspirations in sight so you don't get off track throughout the year. Can't wait to revisit it next January and see if the vision board worked.
No comments:
Post a Comment