We kicked off 2018 with the 2nd annual Women’s March in SF. We are looking forward to marching again this year and for as many years as we have to!
February kicked off softball season at Mercy. We had nine rookies join our team.
In March we protested against gun violence. I feel lucky to work at a place that encourages young women and their faculty to use their voices for good.
I celebrated my birthday in April with goat yoga. There is a first for everything. The baby goats are adorable in their onesies and it didn’t even matter that I can’t touch my toes.
May was a good month with many celebrations. Lindsay and I fashionably matched at Prom at the SF City Hall and we also congratulated our senior class at their graduation.
In June RR graduated from 8th grade. She spent nine years at Sea Crest and we are very proud of all her accomplishments!
July is for traveling! We met Vanessa in Barcelona and then went on to Valencia and Portugal. It was a hot vacation, but fun to see my dad speak Spanish and check items off our bucket lists.
The first day of school was in August. We welcomed RR and her class of 2022. It is fun having RR at school with me!
Atlas joined our family in September. He is a beautiful Warlander who RR rides with ease.
In October Syd had a boy’s surf weekend with his brother, brother in law, and his nephews. It was fun to celebrate his birthday with his extended family and they surfed their hearts out.
I started training for the Spartan Race in November and I set my goal of learning to climb a rope. After learning technique, and a lot of practice, I climbed the rope to the top of my gym.
And in December I ran and finished my first Spartan Race at AT&T Park! It was a 4 mile run with 25 obstacles. So much fun, but no easy feat. I am considering doing another Spartan in 2019.
Farewell 2018! Thanks for the memories. I am looking forward to new goals and adventures in 2019. Happy New Year!
Lovely review, Claire, you had quite a year! Let’s hope 2019 will be a great one for you and all the family. Happy New Year! ππ
ReplyDelete