We ended up getting some plants and a cute shovel.
When we got home I picked up some trash at the beach to make up for not being able to compost today.
I also hung up this photo that we got framed from Framebridge. Our entry way is looking very nautical.
And here begins my adventure in gardening. I have not had much success keeping plants alive in the past, but I am going to try. Every gardener needs boots and a shovel.
This is the pot before. They have been empty since we bought the house.
I should have read this tag before we bought the plants. Who knows if they will grow on the coast!
I dug a little hole.
And it wasn’t deep enough. So I had to dig a little more. I used my trash bucket for the soil! (Don’t worry, I washed it out!)
Here is the after! I am pretty sure I got more dirt on the driveway than in the pot, but I tried my best. I used the broom to get rid of the extra dirt.
And now I wait and see if they grow!
No comments:
Post a Comment