I’ve been picking pieces of that pink wrapping paper since December! Whoever let all of it blow away, isn’t allowed to wrap presents next year.
Our Jasmin plant blew off the fence last week in the crazy wind we had.
Syd helped me attaches it back to the fence with some gardening wire!
I have been putting food scraps into our composter, but after some research, it turns out you need equal parts green and brown waste for it to turn into dirt. I have lots of green waste, but not that much brown so I bought a starter pack to get things rolling.
This is what the compost starter looks like. Smelled like vitamins.
Here is RR on atlas.
My family bought a horse trailer!
Fancy inside. It fits two horses.
RR is repainting the decal on her trailer.
Pretty sunset in Moss Beach!
No comments:
Post a Comment