Sunday, October 18, 2020

Today Was Good

I felt good enough to go the beach and watch Syd surf! Haven’t been to the beach since Aug. 

On the way home we stopped at Tidepool, a new store in Montara, that I haven been waiting for over a month to feel good enough to visit. 
It has a ton of cool locally made beach goods! It is important to shop local. 

We got this framed whale print to hang in our house. 

Family selfie that pretty much sums up my last nine weeks. Resting!

I feel like I have turned a corner in my recovery, which is great. This week I start a concussion rehab program three times per week. I will be doing different therapies that will help strengthen parts of my brain that were injured and help me heal. I’ll take photos when I go and learn more about it. I am looking forward to feeling 100% soon. 




1 comment: