The Koloa Fish Market is our favorite spot for lunch, and then we order a pound of fish to grill at home for dinner. It is such a good system!!
The store front. The trick is to call ahead and then they have it ready when you arrive.

After we pick up our order I like to stop at our smoothie place for a Kauai Sunrise smoothie. This is my usual lunch, a fish plate with rice. Today I had grilled ono with teriyaki. I love eating it at shipwreck beach with the view!

Me after lunch in my happy place.

We played golf this afternoon too at the Kaihuna golf club.

Rainbow, golf, and some Nene, the Hawaiian geese that are endangered. Also to the right is our condo complex. Ideal location for us.
The store front. The trick is to call ahead and then they have it ready when you arrive.
After we pick up our order I like to stop at our smoothie place for a Kauai Sunrise smoothie. This is my usual lunch, a fish plate with rice. Today I had grilled ono with teriyaki. I love eating it at shipwreck beach with the view!
Me after lunch in my happy place.
We played golf this afternoon too at the Kaihuna golf club.
Rainbow, golf, and some Nene, the Hawaiian geese that are endangered. Also to the right is our condo complex. Ideal location for us.
And to round out the day we had grilled swordfish tacos with pineapple and salsa. So good I didn’t get a photo.
Great food post, and I love the last photo!
ReplyDelete