Surfer without a surfboard trying to catch the surf boat.
The driver brought Syd an surfboard to rent for an extra $150! But he was happy to get in the water and got some waves at Cloud Break, the famous surf break.
I spent my morning in the shade overlooking the water.
My goal was to stay awake after only 6 hours of sleep on the plane. I watched the tide go in and out and I climbed down to the water too.
A cool conch shell that I found.
Once Syd got back our Burre was ready. We are staying here just for tonight before taking the ferry to the island to our favorite spot. Fingers crossed the surfboards find us out on the island.
Sunset from the lagoon. I made it to 6pm and now it is time for bed.
love your travel posting ~ have a terrific time! mas
ReplyDelete