It was pretty windy today, but that didn’t stop us from having a nice day.
We took a very bumpy ride on the snorkel boat to a spot we had never been to. It is west of our island up the island chain. I was excited to see what was around the point that I always gaze at while taking in the view.
A small island in the distance.
We found a cove that was protected a bit from the wind so the water wasn’t as choppy.
I saw a big puffer fish that was cool! Never seen a big one before, only smaller ones in Hawaii.
The colors weren’t as vibrant here, but we enjoyed the coral and being in the water.
When we got back from snorkeling, Syd’s surfboard bag was in the dock! It had been delivered from the airport this morning. He was so happy!
This afternoon we relaxed and did some yoga. We hiked up to the platform to see the view of the reef around the island.
Really fun.
ReplyDeletewhat a fine vacation!
ReplyDelete