We landed in Palm Springs and the surfboard did not make the flight. It was the only thing we checked, and they told us it wouldn’t arrive until 7pm, after the surfing sessions. So after about 30min of trying to decide if it was worth staying the weekend or just flying home, Syd decided he would rent a wetsuit and surfboard.
It was 70 degrees and sunny, but the water was 57, so everyone had wetsuits and boots.
Here they are getting in the water. This session had 12 people which was the maximum. They pump out 6 waves at a time and you can choose what type of wave you want and how big for each hour session.
Syd catching a wave.
Kristin (Syd’s sister) and I, cheering on the sideline. The wave pool is at a water park, but the rest of the park is closed in the winter.
Syd and Brad after their first session.
Night surfing! Syd is on the right. It was cold at night!!! I was so glad I had my jacket.
All of us after brunch. Syd and Brad surfed this morning too and then we hopped on our flight home. Happy to be back in Moss Beach!
WOW ~ I had no idea this even existed. Thx, mas
ReplyDelete