Thursday, September 22, 2011

Giants Game!

Brandan Belt Up to Bat
Baseball season is rapidly coming to a close (bummer), so I felt like I needed to go to one last Giants game before the season ends. The Giants were in town this week to play the Dodgers. They won 8-5 and it was the first game that I saw in person that the Giants won. Woohoo!



I went with Sabrina and Erin and we had a great view of the field. We had a good time eating cotton candy. The stadium was EMPTY. I was shocked because pretty much all the games in SF sell out. 

The Giants have 7 games left in the season. They are 5.5 games behind Arizona to win the division, and 3 games (I think) behind Atlanta to win the wild card spot in the playoffs. We have some hitting and good pitching to do, boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment