
As I mentioned on Facebook, I am new iPad owner. I have a few Apps, but I am definitely taking suggestions for cool ones to download. The App I am most excited about is called Game Changer. It allows coaches to keep score on the iPad and immediately publish the stats online. It also has a game tracker feature so fans can watch the box score online if they can't make it to the game. I am planning to use it at all the IH home games, but first I have to get approval (fingers crossed).
 |
| Bentley in the box |
My roommate's puppy Bentley is also benefitting from my new iPad. He likes climbing in and out of the box. Cute, huh?
Wow -- I only asked an hour or so ago and here it is, your new iPad! At least the puppy is good for blog photos.
ReplyDeleteThought bubble over puppy's head, "I feel so much more secure in cardboard."
ReplyDelete