I expected the bowling ally near Sacramento to be completely empty for the holiday, but actually all of us were surprised that it was packed! Turns out Grandma Audrey was not alone in her great idea. We had two lanes all to ourselves and we pulled quite a few tables over to make it comfortable (and to hold all the presents!).
My little cousin Toby is really cute and he has this fascination with me that is hard for me explain. He often carries a picture of me around with him while he plays and when ever I am around he has to know exactly where I am at all times. He is constantly saying hi to me in this adorable way. When he has a crush in middle school that girl will know about it in an instant!
All of us had a good time bowling. My uncle Donnie won, he had like 6 strikes. He must have been getting in shape all month for this! I actually had a good game too and bowled my all time high score of 141 with 2 spares and 2 strikes. I was impressed and proud of myself until I realized we were bowling with bumpers. I feel like that discredits my score a little but, at the same time, I really don't remember using them at all.
After bowling and pizza we had our annual family gift exchange since we wont all be together tomorrow morning. I was most excited to give Grandma Audrey her gift. A few months ago I was telling her about the school uniforms at Immaculate Heart and both of us were joking that we liked the saddle shoes that the students wear and we would like to have a pair. I remembered this conversation a few weeks ago while shopping and I was very excited to find a pair of oxfords for her. I was so excited that I picked up two pairs. Here we are modeling our fabulous matching shoes.
Enjoyable day with our whole family. Now it is time for bed because I know RR is dying to wake up tomorrow morning to find out what Santa brings.

Great report ~ have a merry christmas. Toby's crush on you is such fun to read about!
ReplyDelete