Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Morning

We had an awesomely lazy day today. After waking up early and opening presents, my family stayed in our PJs until 1PM, reading, playing videos games, and napping.

Christmas Morning Aftermath
RR got a Nintendo DS from Santa and it was a huge hit. She played for hours today on the couch. I gave her a purple Adidas outfit that she happily (NOT) modeled for blog purposes.

Playing Nintendo

Feel the Enthusiasm
My dad and Kristin both received footwear, Vans for dad and Cowboy boots for K. We are one stylish family now.

My dad and Kristin

Fancy!
Kristin also picked out a look-a-like American Girl Doll for herself and enjoyed dressing her and playing with her hair today. Kristin and I both love American Girl... even though RR our resident 8 year old is not a fan.


Welcoming the Newest Doll to the Fam

I am now a proud owner of a new Giants sweatshirt that I wore all day as well as a book of all my blog posts from 2010. It is a huge heavy book and is fun to look back and remember everything I wrote about.

Our Christmas meal consisted of salmon, crab, mashed potatoes, rolls and artichokes, all prepared by Dad. Best Christmas meal in years! Today was an ideal day just hanging out at home with the family with no pressure to do anything crazy like leave the house. Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you had a wonderful day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment