| Coach Close, Rebekah, and Family |
| Bubble Gum Shoes |
![]() |
| Yay Elaine! |
During half time, another exciting and expected thing happened. My friend's mom who gave me the season tickets this year was given an honorary membership to the UCLA band!!! She loves the band and it is one of her favorite parts of the game. The band surprised her with her own UCLA hawaiian shirt and a triangle to join the band with. So cool! She was on the big screen and everything.
UCLA won by 20 points. It was an exciting game. The team finished 5th in the Pac-12 so they aren't going on to the playoffs and their season is over. I bet the team is partying tonight! That's how college athletes roll...
Sabrina, Erin, and I reserved our season tickets for next year at the game today. Who knew I would get so excited about basketball?! It is fun to have a team and get to know the players. We even are starting to know the other season ticket holders and the people who work at the gym. Nice community feel to women's basketball.

No comments:
Post a Comment