
In the midst of my crazy busy life, I have decided to move. I have been thinking about moving to Pasadena for a while, but the decision to move this month was spur of the moment. I found a great one bedroom apartment that I really liked, so I felt like I should take advantage and commit. Moving to Pasadena is going to be a nice change for me because I am tired of my commute to work. It takes me about 40min in the mornings and over an hour to get home after practice. Pasadena is only about 20 minutes from IH so that will be very beneficial.
 |
| My stairs, the door is behind the hedge |
The complex only has 8 units, which I think is good. From the street it looks like a house. I am on the second floor. It is a perfect size just for me. A big living room that is connected to the kitchen, a bedroom with a huge closet, and a full bathroom.
I started moving over a few things today after I signed the lease and got the keys, but I imagine I won't be fully moved in until the middle of March. I will be splitting time between Northridge and Pasadena until all my stuff is moved and everything is cleaned. I think I'll move a few things here and there and then wait to move my big furniture on the weekends.
 |
| My room |
My plan is to paint my room yellow because I really like my yellow room now. I am going to paint an accent wall in the living room and put up a mural type wall decoration in the living room too. I'll reveal the color and final product in a few weeks. I am excited to decorate!
Not sure how I am going to pull off a move, new position at work, on top of PE and softball season, but who needs sleep, right? I'll make it happen. Exciting things in the future.
 |
| The wall behind the door will have the mural |
No comments:
Post a Comment