Thursday, June 26, 2014

A Little Golf

Syd and I played some golf at Arroyo for the first time in awhile. On the first hole I hit the ball right on to the green next to the hole. It was nice to start off the round with a birdie.
















The course was busy so there was a back up on the last couple holes. Syd and I practiced our chipping to pass the time while we were waiting on the tee. The object of the game was to hit the ball through the V in the tree. If you weren't successful you ran the risk of the ball coming straight back at you. I did it on the first try! 

Golf is a fun game on good days and painful when your swing is a little messed up. Here's to more good days this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment