Syd and I are in Arizona this weekend for my friend Kristen's wedding. Kristen and Josh got married at an old orange grove that has been converted into an event venue. It's an old pueblo looking building with a beautiful garden.
Kristen invited me to come early to help her and her bridal party get ready. I ran a couple of errands, but mostly took pictures, laughed and enjoyed the excitement with Kristen and her family. It was fun being apart of the getting ready process.
Kristen and Josh's ceremony was in the garden. She made a grand entrance at the top of the balcony stairs where both her dad and Josh saw her for the first time. Josh was in tears the whole time while Kristen walked to the alter and they both looked so happy!
The ceremony was a short and sweet with the intimate setting. The reception was in a hall right next to the garden where we ate dinner and danced. At the very end we sent Kristen and Josh off with sparklers and they drove away in a vintage Rolls Royce. It was a very cool get away.
Thank you so much to the Bride and Groom's families for having us. It was a beautiful day and now I know how much I have to think about!!!
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Enns!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment