Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Piñata Practice

The girls needed to have a little fun today so I gave them two options: work really hard during conditioning and do something fun, or condition and have a regular training session. I was happy to see their max effort while running, so at the end of practice Coach Williams and I hung up a piñata. The girls were surprised, and I wasn't sure if they would think it is lame or cool, but turns out they loved it! Everyone got three swings and when the piñata finally broke they dove in for candy and Chapstick.







Funniest thing about today is that I over estimated how long it would take high schoolers to burst open a piñata. I thought the girls would hit it three times and we would be done with the activity, so I actually bought two and filled them with different treasures. One with candy and the other HW pencils, pens, and stickers. 

If anyone needs a filled piñata, I happen to have an extra one in my car. I wonder how long it will live there....

No comments:

Post a Comment