
We had our last practice of the season today and to celebrate, the seniors got to choose what we do. They wanted to have an "ugly sweater" practice, so we all wore funny sweaters. For some added fun, I brought a life sized soccer ball that is inflatable and can fit a person inside. The girls had a blast rolling it around and playing. I am glad they thought the ball was cool because it took over and hour to blow up with an electric pump!

We spent most of our day playing an intense game of wiffle ball, the kind that had softball rules, but you can throw the ball at the runner for an out. I have never seen my team so competitive! The coaches and I played too and it was an overall really fun day.

Tomorrow is our last game and Senior Day. Looking forward to the celebration.
Nice job.
ReplyDelete