Sunday, April 30, 2017

Softball Clinic

As a birthday gift to myself, I bought a coaching pass to the Package Deal's softball clinic. I have been a fan of Jen Schroeder since I heard her speak at a coaching convention. She is a great speaker and is really passionate about creating strong women who play softball.

The clinic was held in a huge warehouse turned tuff field. My dream!! The facility was cool, but the drills were even better. I learned the most from the catching and defensive sessions. 

There were 3 other women watching the clinic who were also coaches. I enjoyed talking to them and I actually think connecting with them was one of the biggest benefits of the day. We are all former DI players, now coaching either high school, club, or JC. I was so happy to find other women in the Bay Area also working to grow the game of softball. 

Awesome day! I feel inspired and ready to complete our season. 


No comments:

Post a Comment